Pipe Manufacturing Facility
Information on the Pipe shop, its abilities, skilled labor, and impact to projects.
Technology Based Processes
Each spool is extracted from the model, downloaded to a CNC plasma table where the pipe is cut, beveled and prepared for the fit-up process. Once the pipe spool is assembled it moves to the weld areas where the welds are preformed using computerized and robotic welding processes.
Bel-Aire utilizes the latest technologies in Robotic Pipe welding. We maximize productivity using RMD and Pro-Pulse welding with the benefits of off-site manufacturing, labor reduction, and minimal on-site storage.
Pipe Manufacturing Highlights
- Certified welding personnel
- Mig, tig and arc welding
- Ductwork and custom manufacturing
- 3 ton traversing interior and exterior bridge cranes
- Minimizes material handling costs
- Increased safety during loading and unloading operations
- Multiple axis computer controlled pipe cutter
- Capable of cutting bevels, saddles, shapes and miters
- Fully programmable
- Utilizing plasma and fuel gas
- Data directly download from our BIM modeling stations
- ASME certified pipe welders
- Manufacturing pipe sizes from 3″ to 36″
- Using the latest computer controlled welding techniques
- Our Manipulator/Oscillator is the latest in pipe welding technology
- Computer controlled welding provides a high degree of repeatability and accuracy
- Increased productivity using Regulated Metal Deposition and Pro Pulse welding programs
- X-ray quality welding at a 40% reduction in costs