Bel-Aire Mechanical has made a substantial commitment to the manufacturing of the piping, plumbing and sheet metal components for all our projects and for other mechanical contractors and clients.
Our principal corporate office building and expanded pipe, plumbing and sheet metal manufacturing facilities are all state-of-the-art. The entire 5+ acre complex encompasses a 42,000 square foot high bay facility that houses 16,000 square feet of offices, support space and dedicated manufacturing areas with room for future growth.
Reduce Project Cost
This manufacturing philosophy plays well into our Integrated Project Delivery (IPD), LEAN and Last Planner approach. This modular manufacturing mentality reduces the total manpower required to complete any project, provides more access for other trades and contributes to the overall substantial cost savings in labor and material through strict monitoring of productivity and material waste.
Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing
Bel-Aire Mechanical uses CAD and CAM software in both our Pipe and Sheet Metal manufacturing. The Design and Manufacturing software integrates with our BIM software to manufacture pipe spools and hvac duct to specification and with minimum waste.
We also will provide off site logistical storage of manufactured systems minimizing project footprint, and facilitating “Just in Time” deliveries to the jobsite. Bel-Aire Mechanical’s manufacturing facility, laydown and storage areas are less than 9 miles from the jobsite.
Bel-Aire Manufacturing Highlights
Bel-Aire Mechanical’s Pipe and Sheet Metal manufacturing facility is the largest in Arizona.
- Certified welding personnel
- Mig, tig and arc welding
- Ductwork and custom manufacturing
- 3 ton traversing interior and exterior bridge cranes minimizes material handeling costs
- Increased safety during loading and unloading operations
- Multiple axis computer controlled pipe cutter
- Capable of cutting bevels, saddles, shapes and miters
- Fully programmable
- Utilizing plasma and fuel gas
- Data directly download from our BIM modeling stations
- ASME certified pipe welders
- Manufacturing pipe sizes from 3″ to 36″
- Using the latest computer controlled welding techniques
- Our Manipulator/Oscillator is the latest in pipe welding technology
- Computer controlled welding provides a high degree of repeatability and accuracy
- Increased productivity using Regulated Metal Deposition and Pro Pulse welding programs
- X-ray quality welding at a 40% reduction in costs